Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing 18 - YouTube & other Online video

I loved this segment of "Muppets Tonight" when I first saw it. I thought it would be fitting for it to be seen on this blog. This was uploaded by Nemue on June 11, 2008. I am thankful that this person from Sweden added this, and it was so recent, too. Please enjoy Thor God of Thunder at the library.


I think doing online book talks would be a great activity for a teen advisory board. (If we had one...) I didn't have trouble with the sites. But, I did spend a bit more time poking around than I probably should have. It is time for dinner!! Put Down the Ducky! Uploaded by RolloSmokes February 20, 2007.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing these videos with us, especially the very fitting "Muppets Tonight" which is so perfect for a 23 things library blog.