Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing 23 - Final thoughs

I learned why so many people spend a lot of time in the Internet!

I really like RSS feeds. I like GoogleReader and Bloglines. I have more feeds in Google, but I prefer how Bloglines will show the whole post. I liked working with Flickr - I keep flirting with the idea of buying a digital camera because Flickr is so easy to use. I now have a quick method of communicating with family members that I normally wouldn't see more than twice a year, if that.

I am grateful that a second run of 23 Things On a Stick was offered because my work life was too busy during the first run for me to get any time to work on it. I have co-workers who still aren't getting time to work on it and would probably benefit from a third round.

I am still thinking about how to use a wiki for the library's web links, but there might be an easier method that we are already using that I don't know about...

I would be interested in continuing with 23 More Things On a Stick.

One word, with a hyphen - Eye-opening.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congrats on finishing the 23 Things! Looks like 2nd time's the charm and you got a lot from it. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe Lady Luck will be on your side when we draw for prizes for those who finished this round--one of the prizes is a digital camera. More things are coming so be on the lookout. And thanks for participating in this round.