Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing 22 - What did I learn today?

Will I keep up my blog? Erm. Perhaps, but realistically, probably not. I know that I will continue to go back to the Things I have learned as other people I work with continue going through the 23 things because this is such a collaborative learning experience. For example, I just had a thing related Google chat and this opportunity allows me to refresh my memory of how the gadget works.

I have been adding things to my GoogleReader and Bloglines accounts to keep me updated. I think that that will be one of my more heavily used Things.

I will continue to read the feeds and add new ones as life shows me. Library journals will also keep me informed of what is going on, and I will allow the articles to instruct me to seek out more information.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Gosh, just one more thing to do and you're done.