Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thing 4 - Photosharing with Flickr

P1010005
P1010005,
originally uploaded by nierl13.
Well, here is the Frog Prince puppet that I have used at Storytime. He is wearing my glasses. They look good on him, but when I got my new license on Monday, the glasses looked really crooked on my face. I don't like to think that my ears are that uneven.

I have to say that I really enjoy watching the "Common Craft" videos. They simply explain why and how to do something, and they are funny. It is a great way to teach.

I'm thinking of using the Frog Prince in my glasses as my Avatar for my Teen Blog, but it may look to young for the teens.

So, the above sentence says that I may actually use Flickr at the library by adding a picture to my blog. Maybe we could post pictures from our programs on the website, but then we have the trouble of getting permission of the people in the pictures... I don't know.

I like that pictures can be marked private. And I like that groups can be made to share the photos that may otherwise be kept as private. There are many ways to use the program.

No comments: