Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thing 1 part 2

I think that all blogs should have counters. I have become obsessed with seeing how many hits our Teen blog gets on Wordpress and how the people are ending up on the site. I can see what search terms they used to land on my blog, but I can't tell what search engine they used. The more I play around, the more I like blog features, but I still am reluctant to post much because I don't want to create a blog with a lot of useless posts. I want the content to have meaning.

1 comment:

Laura said...

One thing about the counter on this blog: it counts me. Boo. Every time I create a post, I like to view how it looks on the blog, but that ratchets up my counter. The counter provided by Wordpress does not count my own viewings of the blog when I am logged in. I think that is a great feature.